About Our Instructor
- Learn how to measure your digital marketing results
- Understand how to leverage tools and techniques to measure performance
- Pave the way for a functional digital marketing roadmap after reviewing results
- Know what questions to ask your service providers to determine if they are delivering results
- Learn from practical examples and a demonstration of how you can conduct your own digital marketing audit
- Audits that will be covered include:
- MarTech/Marketing Technology Audits
- SEO Audits
- Competitor Audits
- Social Media Audits
Ricardo Berris is a Serial Entrepreneur, Investor, Speaker and Coach. He is the founder and CEO of the MI Group of Companies which include MI Group USA, MI Group Colombia and MI Group Bahamas. They provide digital marketing and software development solutions for non-technical businesses throughout the Caribbean, North, Central and South America. The company is particularly interested in supporting businesses looking to grow locally and internationally through digital marketing and software development technologies.
Through his companies, he has led successful projects with various organizations worth over $100 billion combined, including Government Departments, Retail Banks (Fidelity, First Caribbean), Hotels (Courtyard Marriott, Warwick, Ocean Clubs), Quick Service Restaurants McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Domino’s), Universities (Florida National University, Nova Southeastern).
He is also the founder of the startup Purpusly, a multi-channel platform helping cause-conscious customers find and discover products that support causes they care about. He recently co-founded Rolle Away Inc. producer of The Belle Booth, a portable all-in-one workstation for beauticians launching in 2021.
Date and Time
Wednesday Jun 22, 2022
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT