In this Live Online Workshop, you will learn the importance of financial forecasting and how to use facts rather than guesswork when creating your business plan. You will be instructed in:
- the most popular forecasting tips and techniques
- methods that work for product and service businesses
- and best of all, you don’t have to be a Math whiz to understand them
- receive real-world examples
- develop two forecasts
- be shown four different forecasting templates - pick the one that works for you
- review free, and nearly free, resources to aid in building your forecast
- be given a set of Next Steps, and how SCORE can help
Testimonials from previous attendees:
About Our Instructor
- Walking through the live examples of forecasts and how they are assembled made a huge difference for me. Very practical advice - which I appreciated.
- Great overview of the forecasting process. (The instructor) has the knowledge, his presentation was easy to follow, and straight to the point.
- Giving real examples of where the data can come from and how it is put to use.
Tim Loden - Score Mentor in three areas, Marketing, Advertising, and Creative Services. Tim has spent nearly four decades working for global companies mainly in B2B marketing, sales team leadership, country management, global brand management, and new business development. He has led teams as small as four and as many as eighty.
Date and Time
Friday Sep 22, 2023
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT