At the conclusion of this Live Online Workshop, you will be equipped to perform critical HR functions consistently and successfully. Learn how to recruit, hire, classify, and compensate quality employees.
Topics to be covered include:
- Recruitment - when/how to hire qualified employees and/or engage 1099 contractors
- Payroll - systems and timing for small biz owners
- Employee Classification - comply with government regulations
- Benefits - when to implement, how to afford
- Policies/Guidelines - when do you need a handbook
- Compliance - general ideas on what to keep in mind regarding business operations and/or industry specific needs
Duration: 90 Minutes
About Our Instructor
Nicole Mitchell is an experienced HR professional located in the Atlanta area. Her 15+ years spanning all functional aspects of Human Resources have made her well versed in the field.
Prior to establishing HR Biz, her positions included Generalist through Director level roles in the retail, state government, and private sectors. This diversity combined with her hands on capabilities provide a unique ability to identify company needs and propose solutions.
Throughout her career Nicole has stayed abreast of best practices, industry developments, and business trends by attending local workshops, meetings, and national human resource conferences. She has found that speaking engagements for non-profits and local businesses as well as volunteering are great opportunities to give back to her community.
Date and Time
Tuesday Jan 17, 2023
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM EST