Join the DeKalb Chamber of Commerce for the inaugural DeKalb City Summit event on Thursday, August 18th as DeKalb's city leaders share open, meaningful dialogue within our community on matters that interest both residents and businesses. As the voice of the business community, the Chamber recognizes that the key to our collective success and business strength is to cultivate a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that reflects the full breadth of our region.
City leaders will serve as panelists to provide a local perspective on the following topics:
- Workforce Development & Small Business
- Transportation & Traffic
- Affordable Housing
- Frank Auman, Mayor, City of Tucker
- Beverly Burks, Mayor, City of Clarkston
- Jazzmin Cobble, Mayor, City of Stonecrest
- Lynn Deutsch, Mayor, City of Dunwoody
- Jonathan Elmore, Mayor, City of Avondale Estates
- John Ernst, Mayor, City of Brookhaven
- Patti Garrett, Mayor, City of Decatur
- Melanie Hammet, Mayor, City of Pine Lake
- Stephe Koontz, Council Member, City of Doraville
- Mercy Montgomery, Asst. City Manager, City of Chamblee
To round out the discussion and provide a regional perspective, we have the privilege of hosting Atlanta Regional Commission Executive Director, Anna Roach as our inaugural DeKalb City Summit keynote speaker for the event.
Date and Time
Thursday Aug 18, 2022
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
Registration & Networking begins at 8:30 AM.
Program begins at 9:00 AM.
Table of 6 - Members - $200
Tables of 6 - Non-Members - $275
Sponsorship Opportunities Available