DeKalb Chamber Committee meetings are only for ***Chamber members in good standing.*** **Interested in becoming a member of the DeKalb Chamber of Commerce? Complete the application, pay your membership dues, join the DeKalb Chamber Nonprofit Committee.** **Interested in becoming a member of the DeKalb Chamber Nonprofit Committee? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.**
As the COVID-19 pandemic persists, non-profit organizations continue to be faced with a complicated hoard of challenges. These can range from how to provide essential services to vulnerable groups in the population while also following state-mandated physical distancing guidelines, paying bills, paying employees, to transforming businesses to offer services virtually.
Join the conversation with the Dekalb Chamber's nonprofit members as we continue in our dialogue sharing in the following questions:
1. What are the main issues that are affecting your organization?
2. What services remain open during shelter in place?
3. How is your organization implementing social distancing and other health precautions?
4. What is the impact on staff and volunteers?
5. How is your organization using technology?
6. Does your organization have a plan and/or date to reopen?
7. Does your agency have a plan to support recovery once the shelter in place is lifted?
8. What impact has CV-19 had on your funding sources? Were you able to tap new sources of operating expenses? (Bill)